Tagged Articles

September 20, 2017
Managing Residents with Tube Feeding

A resident may require tube feeding, or enteral nutrition, if they are unable to consume their meals orally. This may be due to reasons such as stroke, oral cancers or gastrointestinal complications. They will receive a liquid drink through a tube which passes directly to their stomach or small intestine. A resident may rely solely...

Read More
Dietitians Australia
Aged & Community Care Providers Association

Don’t let your residents or budget experience the side effects of malnutrition or dysphagia.
Call us on 1300 850 246 or email and request a call back.

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram